EPS provides Communications Infrastructure and related support services to our federal and commercial customers on a worldwide basis. Communications Infrastructure provides the platform for the delivery of communications services (voice, data, video, converged) within a building, across a campus or throughout a distributed enterprise. Our solutions can be customized to meet our customers needs.
ENGINEER, FURNISH, INSTALL & TEST (EFI&T)
EPS Communications Infrastructure provides EFI&T solutions for our customers typically comprised of one or more of the following elements:
- Telephony including key systems, Private Branch Exchanges (PBX), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), voicemail and automated attendant.
- Unified Communications that integrate voice, data and video, allowing customers to communicate and collaborate in real time, in the mode best suited to each interaction.
- Inside Plant (ISP) that includes all copper cable and Fiber Optic Cable (FOC) inside a facility or shelter, termination equipment, racks, cable management, patch panels, cable trays, cable ladders, conduit and grounding to provide communications connectivity within a location.
- Outside Plant (OSP) that includes all wired (fiber optic and copper) and wireless infrastructure (e.g., conduits, duct banks, trenches, poles, horizontal boring, microwave/wireless towers, radio receiver/transmitters) to provide communications connectivity between locations.
- Transport that includes copper wire, fiber optic, and wireless technologies that enable the transmission of data, voice and other traffic over varying distances.
- Facilities that include primary and backup power systems; Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC); grounding, bonding and lightning protection; physical security; fire suppression; alarm and intrusion detection systems; prefabricated communications shelters; and supporting infrastructure.
- Audio/visual solutions, from simple fixed and portable (roll-about) systems to executive conference rooms and command and control centers.
Communications Infrastructure solutions also include:
- Site Preparation and Facilities and Construction Management services that are often required when integrating communications infrastructure and information technology into new or renovated buildings; this includes network operations centers, server farms, help desks, equipment rooms and telecommunications closets.
- Integrated physical security systems, including access control (card, code-based, biometric), cameras, video storage, and video surveillance and analysis software.
- Emergency Mass Notification Systems, indoor and outdoor, both mobile and fixed, that can be tailored to provide audio and visual alerting at the building / campus, industrial complex, and military installation level.
For more information regarding Communications Infrastructure and EFI&T.
OPERATIONS, ADMINISTRATION & MAINTENANCE (OA&M)
EPS provides help desk specialists, voice/data communications engineers and information assurance security personnel to provide OA&M support to 24/7 consolidated call centers. We offer customers outstanding call center support options resulting in satisfied customer assistance.
Help Desk Services Include:
- Remedy Ticket Tracking
- Dental Common Access System (DENCAS) Administration
- Navy Medicine Online(NMO) support
- Juniper Network Connect support
- Basic hardware troubleshooting of Dell Optiplex 900 series Desktops / Dell Latitude E series Laptops
- Printers/ Scanners support
- All Microsoft Program Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Email encryption support
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows XP, 2000, Vista, and Win7) administration
- Common Access Card (CAC) support
- Actividentity Active Client / Tumbleweed Desktop Validator (CAC applications) support
EPS develops troubleshooting protocols and procedures (scripts); providing users the ability to create, submit, check status, obtain confirmation and notifications via Remedy-based trouble tickets; and to create a searchable, categorized Knowledge Base (KB) and a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) database for users to perform their own Tier 0 self-help problem resolution; and on an ongoing basis support trend and problem analysis through standard performance reports and industry standards.
For more information regarding Communications Infrastructure OA&M and Help Desk Support
EPS has a long history of providing on-site telecommunications support within our Communications Infrastructure. We provide certified telecommunications technicians who provide both normal business day support and after-hours call-out support.
Typical Telecommunications Support Includes:
For more information regarding Telecommunications Support.
- Installation of telecommunications systems and equipment and the associated Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC) work
- Installation of communications cabling and wiring infrastructure
- Preventative maintenance
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair or replacement of telephones, cable and associated equipment; and documentation, record keeping and inventory
EPS Program Management ensures superior communications infrastructure. Our skillful program management teams have executed large Multiple Award Task Order Contracts as well as several large, single contracts and subcontracts.
On each of these varied contracts and programs we apply:
- ISO-approved Task Order Planning and Management
- Subcontractor Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Assurance Management
- Personnel Management
- Office Management
EPS proven program and project management personnel meet and exceed customer expectations. This, coupled with our approved accounting and purchasing systems, makes EPS a low-risk partner with which to accomplish your business and mission program management objectives.
For more information regarding Communications Infrastructure Program Management.